St Michael, East Anstey

Brief history of the Church of St Michael

A church has been present on the site of St Michael’s since the twelfth century but, unfortunately, none of the original Norman architecture remains. The tower and the south porch are both dated from the fifteenth century and the rest of the building was restored and rebuilt in 1871.

Address
Broomball Lane
East Anstey
Devon
EX16 9JP

Churchwardens
Mr Keith Bavin  01398 341257                                                                                                                                                Mr Robert Connell  01398 341282

Accessibility

Our Building

Music and Worship

Help for Visitors

 

 

Stained glass

Listed building

Bell ringing

Organ

Church open