St Petrock, West Anstey

A brief history of the Church of St Petrock

The church dates mainly from the fourteenth and fifteenth centuries and was restored in 1879 and the pulpit, later and reredos date from this restoration. There are fragments of medieval glass that have survived in the south chancel window and there are also a few medieval tiles.

Address

Badlake Lane
West Anstey
Devon
EX36 3PE

Deputy Churchwarden

Mr Chris Dale

Accessibility

Our Building

Music and Worship

Groups, Courses and Activities

Help for Visitors

 

 

Stained glass

Listed building

Organ

Sunday school

Church open